In my previous post I have shown Installing Indian Currency Font in our system. After installation of Indian currency symbol font in our computer you need to know how to use or how to write Indian currency symbol on computer. It is easy to use Indian currency symbol in our computer but for the first time you need to know how to use Indian currency font. After knowing using method of Indian Rupee font for the first time, then you can start using that font anywhere to write Indian currency symbol with Indian Rupee font. Here is guide to how to write Indian currency symbol in your computer with the help of Rupee font.
Writing Method of Indian Rupee Symbol by Using Rupee Font:
- To start writing Indian Rupee Symbol you need to Install Indian Rupee Font
- Hope you have Installed Indian Rupee font in your system. After Installing Rupee font open any writing software for example open your Notepad
- To write Rupee Symbol in Notepad or any writing software we need to first change the Fonts we are using in that software (Notepad)
- To change Fonts in Notepad navigate to Format >> Font…
- After navigating to Font… you will see Font changing dialog box select “Rupee Foradian” or “Rupee” Font to write Rupee symbol in Notepad
- After choosing Rupee font i.e Rupee Foradian click Ok
- To write Rupee symbol you need to press Grave Acent Symbol in keyboard which is available above the Tab button in Keyboard see the below image
- See the below image how I written Indian Rupee symbol in notepad by using Rupee font.
Note: Don’t forget to change font to default font, otherwise you may not able to write anything in notepad.
This is just an example of writing Indian Rupee symbol in notepad, you can writing Rupee symbol in any writing software by just changing font to Rupee Foradian font.