The leading antivirus company Kaspersky launched Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011 recently. Both the new version of antivirus contains a lot of new features compared to 2010 versions. They have also changed the design of the Kaspersky anti-virus compared to the old versions. Here are the list of key feature which you can find in new versions of Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011:
For those who are using Internet in their home, then this product suits for you. Kaspersky Internet Security is specially designed for Internet users. It helps you in protecting you and your system from Internet threats and alerts phishing websites.
- Safe surf: This is new feature which is added to KIS 2011 version, It helps in preventing you from visiting harmful or offensive websites.
- Real-time proactive protection: It prevents all types of know and unknown malware from infecting your computer.
- Digital identity: Smart anti-phishing protection and Virtual Keyboard keep your digital identity absolutely secure when you are shopping, banking or social networking online.
- Easy-Access Desktop gadget (new): Checking your PC’s protection status and quickly accessing your preferred security features and settings has never been easier!
There are even more features and new technology are added in latest versions of Kaspersky anti-virus, you can know more about this in official announcement.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011:
KAV 2011 is designed for non internet users, this anti-virus has contains the similar features of KIS 2011, but it won’t have Internet security features which you have seen in KIS 2011.
- Real-time protection against viruses and spyware Improved!
- Scanning of websites and emails for malicious code Improved!
- Protection for your digital identity at all times Improved!
- Vulnerability scan and treatment advice
- Easy-access Desktop gadget New! (more…)