Now onwards Indians can also use Rupee symbol in Indian currency because our Indian government announced a Indian rupee symbol for Indian currency. But the thing is, we cannot able to type the Indian rupee symbol in your present PC due to unique character introduced by our Indian Government. The Indian rupee symbol is not available in our present Keyboard so we cannot able to type Rupee symbol in present Keyboard. But some Guys released a Font for Indian rupee symbol by using rupee font we can able to type Indian rupee symbol with our present Keyboard without any cost. Here is a tutorial to how to install Indian rupee font in your pc.
Indian Rupee Symbol:
If you are not aware of Indian Rupee Symbol see the below the below image how Indian Rupee Symbol how it looks.
If you try to type this symbol in your keyboard then you are not able to do so. To start using Indian rupee symbol in your pc you need to have a Rupee symbol font in your system.
Installing Indian Rupee Symbol Font:
If you don’t know how to install Indian Rupee symbol font in your system, then just follow few steps
- First we need download “Rupee font” to our pc. You can get the rupee font by visiting this Rupee font page
- After download the Rupee Font we need to install that fonts on our pc.
- To Install Rupee Fonts in XP navigate to Start >> Control Panel >> Fonts (double click)
- After double clicking Fonts folder you will see different fonts in that folder. Now just copy the downloaded Rupee fonts to this folder to Install Rupee font.
- That’s it now you installed Rupee fonts in your system. Now you can start using rupee symbol in your pc.
In the next post I will show you how to use or type rupee font in our system.