These days I almost stopped shopping in offline stores, because I can save more money if I shop online instead of shopping offline stores. Wonder how I do it? Well in this article I will show how any Indian users can save more money by doing online shopping. There are few cheapest online shopping sites are there in India. I do most of my shopping through those sites and save more money.
Best and Cheapest Online Shopping Sites in India:
This is the site were I do all most all my shopping. I really love this site because all the product they listed will have discounted rate. You cannot see such huge discount on any other shopping sites. This is one of the best website for online shopping in India. I highly recommend you to check this website before you shop on offline stores or any online sites. They do have an Cash on delivery option, so you don’t need to worry about payment related issues. You can pay for the product when you receive it.
- You can find huge discount on all the products
- No minimum purchase restriction to get free shipping
- Promo codes are available to save more money (In most case you don’t get working coupon)
- Excellent Package
- If you are registering for the first time to there site, then you get discount coupon on your mobile
- You can buy all types of products
- They ship products only to selected places
- Product delivery takes too much time (sometimes around 15-20 days)
- Every time you visit site, they will ask for email, mobile no. Really very annoying for existing customers.
You can use any one of the following payment methods:
- Credit card (Visa/ Master/ Amex/Diners club/ JCB)
- Debit card (All leading bank debit cards)
- Netbanking (For all leading banks )
- Cash on Delivery (Available on select deals and products
- SD Cash
Hope you already heard about flipkart site, one of the most popular ecommerce site in India. I do use flipkart, but not as much as snapdeal site. Here you can find some discount on most product you seen on there website. But when I compare snapdeal and flipkart, I find snapdeal offers better discount compared to flipkart.
Some times if I don’t find product in snapdeal and if it is available in flipkart, on that time I use flipkart website.
For example: snapdeal won’t sell text books. If you are a student, then you can buy college text books from flipkart with discounted price.
- Different types of products are available
- Small Discounts on most products
- Excellent package
- Ships items very fast
- Flipkart provides free delivery on all items if your total order amount is Rs. 300/- or more. Otherwise Rs. 30/- is charged as delivery charges.
- Ship products only to selected places
Internet Banking, Cash on Delivery and Equated Monthly Installments(EMI)
I order some products from Indian ebay website. This website is somewhat different from other two sites. In ebay, products are listed by different sellers around India. You have to choose the best seller with highest rating (above 95% is good) and with great discount on products you are looking to buy.
- Many users list same product with different price, so have an option to choose highest discount seller
- Most of the product listed here are cheaper than the original price or your offline store
- You have to choose sellers carefully (above 95%) before you buy any products
- Sometimes you have to pay delivery charges. It depends on sellers
- Bill Me Later
- Credit cards and debit cards
- Pay upon pickup
- Other payment methods: Checks, money orders, and bank wire transfers aren’t allowed for most eBay purchases.
Check here for full details about ebay India payment option.
Special Deals on some special Days:
This is also one of my favorite method of doing shopping online. Some days some websites offers special discount on some products. This discount price ranging anywhere from 20% to 75% discount on original price. Yes, they really do offer up to 75% offer. On that time I grab such offers. The best way to keep track on such offer is visiting freekaamaal.com website. This websites list offers on daily basis, choose the offer which you are most interested and save more money. There are many such similar sites are there, but I remember only this site.
These are the sites which I use to shop online and save more money. All sites which I listed here are trusted sites, so you can shop online without any fear. If you know any other methods or sites which offers good quality products at cheaper price in India comment in this post.