Bitdefender one of the leading antivirus industry today added new functionality to it’s android mobile security product. Bitdefender mobile security for android gets live device tracking. Now you can easily track your mobile device with free protection by using free bitdefender mobile security.
Bitdefender Mobile Security:
Bitdefender Mobile Security is a lightweight solution for Android devices
Bitdefender Mobile Security (BETA) is a next-gen antivirus solution for Android devices focused on little (to zero) system or battery impact while providing access to a number of security functions in order to help you have a safer and more informed Android experience.
Key Features of bitdefender mobile security:
– NEW!!! Anti-Theft – You need only to link your device with your Bitdefender account and remotely wipe or locate your phone from https://my.bitdefender.com
– NEW!!! SD Card Scanning – Whenever an on-demand scan is performed, the contents of the SD Card will also be scanned for apps that can pose a threat to your device. Optional, the SD Card will also be scanned on-mount
– Very small battery or performance impact
– On-demand malware scanner, relying fully on Cloud technology (read: no updates required)
– On-install scan – a hook on the application install event allows us to scan each application the moment it gets installed
– Security Audit – Have you ever wondered how many applications installed on your device have been granted permission to access your private data ? Or connect to the internet ? Or send text messages ? The Security Audit screen grants you the possibility to have an overview on what applications match various permissions.
– Web Security – keeps you safe against the risks that you are exposed to while navigating on the Internet. It is integrated seamlessly into the Android default browser and relies on the Cloud technology.
According to official source announcement
The new anti-theft function allows users to easily track where their device is, in real time and to remotely wipe it if needed, via the Web.
Once a device is linked to their Bitdefender account, users are able to utilize the live tracking anti-theft feature to pinpoint its location should it be lost or stolen. There is also the option to remotely wipe the device in order to prevent thieves from accessing private or sensitive data.
Another major improvement in the new version is the SD card scanning
feature which helps prevent Android devices from becoming infected with
malware threats installed from external storage. Any new SD cards are
automatically scanned upon insertion to the device.
You can download bitdefender mobile security by visiting here.